of CNY dishes, these are some of my fav homecooked ones, whats yours?

Visit my website @ http://shirleylye12.wix.com/princessmic

CNY is one of my fav holiday of the yr  especially it long holidays ( at least 2 days one shot with a half day for New Yr EVE) and it is also a very good reason to indulge in gd food like yu sheng, steam boat, dining in restaurant for CNY dishes..and best of all, my mum cooks her specialty dishes during this period too! although she does it ocassionally la...anyway...here are my fav ones that mummy cook for my relatives the other day. simple dishes but is super yummy!

pomfret fish - the fish is deep fried and a sauce is then cooked and pour on top of the fish! my fav fish
Braised duck with sea cucumber! my fav too!
Steam chicken in chicken essence...
steam egg white with crab meat!
fried bee hoon
cauliflower!
 
yumz. looking back at the pictures make me drool again...yumz

Comments