of Sam Shui Chicken @ Soup Restaurant

Visit my website @ http://shirleylye12.wix.com/princessmic

Its been a long time since I patronize Soup Restaurant and I missed their sam shui chicken. the chicken is very much like those hainanese chicken rice except u wrap the chicken in lettuce provided like popiah to eat them. *drool*. It makes me hungry and cravings for them again haha.

 
Sam Shui chicken. Steam chicken with their specialty ginger sauce, wrap in fresh lettuce. A very healthy dish of the day 
 
Salted Egg steam minced meat. LL's favourite. the meat is very soft and does not taste very dry. I can also taste some diced water chestnut in the meat so you wont feel that it is all meaty!
 
ah gong / ah po tapioca leaves. u can choose either one. the ah po one is spicy and the ah gong one is the non-spicy ones. I love this cos I don't like to eat veges with stem haha..and this one doesn't comes with any lol
 
All my fav dishes and I am satisfied for the rest of the day! lol. 

Comments