of updates and dinner @ Siam Kitchen

Visit my website @ http://shirleylye12.wix.com/princessmic

today is already towards weekend and I am very very busy + tired. Busy with my business and as well as Ronnie plus some housey stuff. Mum is away for the whole week ( Beijing holidaying) so I need to do housechores on my own. I see that this is a good practice for me cos I will need to do all these stuff when I move to my own house later this yr. So now I  m busy jugging with house work, my full time job and also my part time business.

business, not so gd but I think I will work hard as this is really a new environment for me and it is a gd practice for me since I get to learn and do everything myself. hopefully everything goes fine and God bless me.

Ronnie, doing much better except for 1 seizure that happens on Tue but is a short while and he recovers almost immediate after that. no sign of neuro symptoms. so I guess the Chinese herbs is doing its miracle and I hope that the tumour can shrink more and more..

Dinner @ Siam Kitchen~ Nex
This is not the first time I went to Siam Kitchen and I personally quite like their tom yam soup is not that spicy for me.
 
I simply love their basket of koropok. they taste damm good when u dip it into their thai chili sauce.
Salted fish stirred fried kai lan

I am still confused over glass noodles and pak tai..lol
Thai Fish cake. I think this is the best among all the dishes. the fish cake is very soft. Probably they added a lot of coconut milk in it but it is nice
crispy prawn roll, I don't really like this but this dish is still ok except is very oily
finally their tomyam soup.
 

Comments