of updates and dinner @ Tajimaya Yakiniku

Visit my website @ http://shirleylye12.wix.com/princessmic

Before I start my blog post on food, I would like to take this opportunity to thank the kind souls, my friends who have prayed for Ronnie's well being. I am glad to say that he is much better after his TCM treatment and hopefully things gets better.



I cannot imagine if I really let him go the other day. cos from this look to this ( refer to the video). it is really a huge difference.

as long as he continues to improve, I m very very happy. so far, now he eats and drinks normally

Next

Dinner @ TajiMaya ~ Vivo City
Tajimaya is located next to Sukiya Shabu shabu (@ Vivo city). it is a Japanese style BBQ and you get to bbq the meat and vege using charcoal. alittle unhealthy but the food is fantastic! I love the Jo-Karubi Wagyu beef! the pricing is a little steep cos LL din ate his full lol.
Jo-karubi Wagyu Beef! look at the evenly fine lines! the meat is very tender and marinated in japanses sauces, yummy! Damage : 44.90 bucks
 
Kurobuta Pork belly. my fav too! damage : 16.90

assorted vegetables @ 9.90
 
Garlic rice @ 3 bucks each. we had two so is total 6 bucks
overall the food is good and we love it except is very expensive we feel lol. cos after that we still feel hungry. total damage of the day : 91.45 bucks
TajiMaya Yakiniku
vivocity
1 Harbourfront walk #01-102/103 S(098585)
Tel: 63770070

Comments