of updates and dinner @ watami again

Visit my website @ http://shirleylye12.wix.com/princessmic

ok. I just set up my own business - Property. to a lot of ppl, they may have a misconcept that Property agent is a career but I deemed it otherwise ( same like my upline). The concept of property agent is also very much similar to MLM nowadays. nevertheless, it is like a company set up where u need to invest things like marketing material, advertisement, do presentation..etc. so it is like a end to end business. For each property you sell, it is almost like u clinch a deal for a company.

sounds ironic? nevermind. my point here is that, if you need a place to stay, rent or investment, do contact me hor hahaha.

my another blog site will be ->http://dreamahousesg.wordpress.com/ . check out for new project launches and other property information there ok?

Dinner @ Watami
this time round is with LL. Wanted to bring him to eat this super value for $$ dinner! at least I find it la.but LL feels that the value for money is only applicable if you select the correct dishes for your set meal. and sadly, this time, we made 1 wrong choice. we choose the volcano egg instead of scallops. faint!

but dinner is just as gd cos we ended up with 2 full rounded stomach after work that day

our food

Root beer.

Beef sukiya! now then I know that the raw egg is meant for you to dip the cooked beef and not pour inside lo. Hazyham..lol..we did it all wrong the first time lol.
 
Udon
ceaser salad. my fav!
sashimi, I guess this is the most expensive dish la
Korean mixed rice..i like this..
volcano egg. the most yucky dish of the day for me. I hate the egg..lol. very tasteless to me and the egg taste very chao ta.
tempura

with so much dishes for 80 bucks, pretty value for money isn't it? if only we choose scallop dish instead of the volcano egg..it will b super value for money! lol

Comments