of la-mian @ The Eastern Restaurant

Visit my website @ http://shirleylye12.wix.com/princessmic

Found another place that sells my favourite spring onion dried la mian and it taste super duper good! they serve very good Xiao long bao and guo tie ( pan fried dumplings) too!

Located at Centrepoint ~ right in the middle of ochard road. very convenient to many shoppers and ppl like us ( who work near sommerset area). The price is very reasonable despite is located in Orchard Rd.

Food : ****
Price : ****

Pork Ribs La Mian
Deep fried big meaty pork ribs ( unlike some, they really give you ribs with no meat) ~ very crispy, tender and juicy.

My spring onion la mian.
Very generous with the spring onions. I love it! The noodles is very gd.

Xiao long bao
these small little baos are filled with a lot of soup and the meat is very soft. so becareful when you eat them while hot!

Guo tie ( pan fried dumplings)
Athough is pan fried, but the juiciness of the meat in the dumpling is the same as Xiao long bao and I love it!

so I found another yummy place for my favourite la mian and Xiao long bao! all thanks to YJ! really enjoy dinner with u and I miss u!

Comments