of we are back! Majestic Restaurant

Visit my website @ http://shirleylye12.wix.com/princessmic


This time round, i brought my parents there for dinner! i miss their claypot chicken rice and their speciality chilli sauce!

We did ordered a few dishes that is repeated (peking duck, claypot chicken rice and garlic toufu cos are my fav mah.) and a new dish too. Shall not bored you with the repeated ones. So i just intro the new dish.
tah tah tah dahhhhhh..Mei Cai with Kai lan. I thought this dish is quite interesting. i always have Mei Cai with pork belly but with Kai lan? this is something new. The unique taste from Mei Cai can blend perfectly with Kai lan. The Mei cai doesnt taste like those usual ones, it is those sweet type and the kai lan is stirred fried. so the two different taste give a brand new taste to this dish! i love it!

hehe. hope you like this new dish too if you dine at Majestic restaurant!

Next, is my OOTD. I just found another new website that sell very nice clothes and bags (other than my usual ones like lovebonito, klarra and thevelvetdolls). this website is call LoveMi, they actually have a existing shop 14 Keong Saik Road too!

I love this black dress that makes me look super slim and pretty!

Next is the Satchel bag! it comes in different colors! Pink, blue, classic brown..etc. This one is 2 tone that comes in Black with purple! love it!
the design of the bag is super trendy that i can match it even for casual wear on weekends! oppa gandam style! lol. just a top with shorts! so get yours too @lovemi.com!

Comments