of bangkok jammed

Visit my website @ http://shirleylye12.wix.com/princessmic

this is actually the second time i got "jammed" at Bangkok jam. Pretty fascinated with what they serve on their menu and their dishes presentation. especially their funky use of cutleries (bowls in weird funky shape). Food wise, i would say is pretty good. of cos there are some wows and some boos for me.

 Food : ***
Price : *** 1/2
Customer Service : ***
Will i come again : Yes.

Bangkok Jam
68 Orchard Rd
#03-85 Plaza Singapura
Singapore 238839
Tel: 65 6341 9188

Thai Fish cakes @ $9.50. Not very strong in the coconut milk taste, not very spicy for me too. but i find they are pretty stingy with their thai chilli sauce. of cos, if i request for more, they probably will give me more.

stirred fry minced chicken with basil @ 11.90 bucks. this dish gives me major wow. the chicken meat is very soft and for the start, i thought it is pork haha.

Green curry chicken @ 12 bucks. this gives me a boo. i dont quite like their green curry chicken. lack of the coconut milk taste i feel although the chicken is pretty tender and soft

fish maw soup @ 9.90 bucks. i quite like this soup but i think there are alot of MSG inside so it is pretty artificial taste to me. haha. but overall, the chef is pretty generous with the fish maw.

Seafood in clear tom yum. dont really find it special but taste pretty ok to me.

kailan with salted fish @ 10.50 bucks. it is pretty weird as this dish cost more than my fish maw soup haha. i give this dish a super wow too. not too over with the salted fish.

overall the food is pretty expensive i feel. we spend 73.80 bucks for 6 dish and out of it, the most expensive dish is actually the green curry chicken which is the louder boo for me. however, the rest of the dishes are pretty good. =)

Comments