Tim Ho Wan-ed

Visit my website @ http://shirleylye12.wix.com/princessmic

Tim Ho Wan open its first outlet in Singapore last year and I have yet get a chance to dine there for once. The queue is always so long. Lucky for now as there are 4 Tim Ho Wan-s so the queue gets "even" out. and I finally get to Tim Ho Wan-ed.

I had my first Tim Ho Wan at their first outlet @ PlazaSing. The queue is not as scary as before when i reach there at 11am in the morning although the restaurant is already packed with people. I was the 5th person to the queue and it took me about 15-20 mins wait.


there are some which i personally quite like it and some that i wont order it again next time. =). My personal fav would be their BBQ pork bun, Osmanthus Cake and steam chicken with fish maw.

Food : ***
Price : ***
Customer service : **
Overall will i come again? Yes

We ordered most of their dim sum ( highly recommended ones) and some special dim sum that are only available at PS outlet.

BBQ pork bun @$4.50. like i say this is my favourite. Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. The BBQ pork is really good.


Siew Mai @$5 and also chicken feet $4. I m not a siew mai person but this is quite good. They added mushroom to the meat and the meat is very well textured. The chicken feet is good as well.

dace fish paste soup @ $6. this is their speciality dish which i regretted ordering it. the soup taste too peppery.

spring roll with egg white @ $4.20 . this spring roll gives you surprise! the skin is super crispy and the egg white is super soft. actually this is also one of my fav. dish that i forgot to mention lol.

bean skin roll @ $5.50 which is also known as prawn roll for many. the chef is generous with the ingredients that you find it stuffed with prawn paste!

Har Gao aka prawn dumpling @ $5.50. Abit disappointed with the skin texture as it is not chew as i expected it to me. it is too soft and the skin breaks apart when i use my chopsticks to pick it up.

prawn chee cheong fun @$5.50 . the skin texture is not as smooth as i expected it to me.but the sauce is really good

Steam chicken with fish maw @ $5.50 .this is my fav! you find that the fish maw is rich in the collagen lo. the chicken is very soft and juicy. major loves!

osmanthus cake @$3.50. last but not least this is really good! very refreshing after a good round of dim sum

Comments