[Review] Taking care of your hair with Asience

Visit my website @ http://shirleylye12.wix.com/princessmic

[Sponsored]
Other than my occasional visits to the hair salon for hair treatment, it is very important to do hair mask treatment yourself at home too! With daily "shine" from the uv each time I step out of the house, constantly swimming in the pool really cause alot of damage to my hair. My hair turns very dry at the end of the roots very fast after each treatment at the salon. Boo. So i make it a point to do hair mask once every other day to ensure that my hair is smooth and not entangled easily.

Today i want to share with you a wonderful hair mask that is suitable for us Asian woman and the effect will last for 96 hours with just 1 application! sounds cool right?  with just 5 mins of application, you will feel your hair smooth and shiny for 96 hours!

Using the following ingredients Pearl, Shell ginger leaf, Korean ginseng, lotus, camellia oil and aloe essence, it leaves your hair hydrated and moisturized. So now lets put this to 2 test


Test No Test Comments Pass / Fail
1 Normal application
Date Used : 23 May 2014
I applied the mask and leave it on for 5 mins as per instruction.
After rinse off, the hair feels very smooth like advertisement. I blow dry my hair and it produce a shiny effect that looks as if i have done my hair treatment from any salon. I run through my hair and it is no longer entangled as before. I tried washing my hair on the next day, i still can feel my hair with the same effect as per the day i apply the hair mask

Pass
2 Activities : Swimming
Activity date : 25 May 2014
Decided to put the mask to a test as i usually get very dry hair after swimming in the pool
After washing my hair, the treatment effect is lesser but i do not get much entangled hair as compared to other hair products i am using. but the hair looks slightly less shiny but still as smooth. Pass

Before


after


ASIENCE Intensive Treatment Hair Mask is available from June 2014 at selected hypermarkets, supermarkets and pharmacies.

Retail Price: S$18.90, 180g To redeem a free sample: visit: http://www.ksgpromo.com/AsienceMask/

Comments