[Review] NIVEA In-Shower Whitening Skin Conditioner

Visit my website @ http://shirleylye12.wix.com/princessmic

ok. i must admit. i am a super lazy person when comes to taking care of my skin except my face. i dont normally put body lotion at all and i really suffer from flaky dry skin. eeks. i tried la but i failed cos i will only remember to put them and sometimes i forget totally and it will be left there until expired. Oops.

with the new NIVEA in-shower whitening skin conditioner, it makes more convenient to me cos i can use it after washing off my shower gel and after bath, my skin will feel so much smoother and more moisturise than before. so kissing my dry flaky skin good bye!

it is pretty easy to use
1. Cleanse with shower gel as usual and rinse off
2. Apply NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner (Whitening)
3. Rinse off NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner (Whitening)
4. Dry off and you can get dressed immediately, enjoying cared-for skin

My review of this conditioner is that i love it! i love the smell and the after use touch ! my skin feel so much smoother than before and i got lesser flaky skin. i will definitely buy more and bring them over to my Melbourne trip this weekend!


The NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner range comprises
* NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner (Whitening), formulated for dull skin.
Available in 250ml and retails for $10.90
* NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner, formulated for normal skin, NIVEA In-Shower
Skin Conditioner (Intensive) for dry skin, 250ml each for S$7.90, and NEW! 400ml
each for $10.90
Available at NTUC FairPrice, Cold Storage, FairPrice Xtra, GIANT, Watsons and
Guardian Pharmacy islandwide from June 2014.

Click here for the free sample of NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner & participate in the #NIVEASG #InShowerRevolution
Instagram contest to WIN $500 Shopping Vouchers and $80 NIVEA Hampers!


Comments