Pet Grooming @ your convenience...

Visit my website @ http://shirleylye12.wix.com/princessmic

Woof this is Faith here. i am hijacking Shirley's blog today cos i promise Ian Kor kor (from Awesome Pawsome) to share my wonderful experience here...Weeeee...

About Awesome Pawsome 
Awesome Pawsome is a mobile home pet grooming service that is run by Ian Kor Kor. They have been grooming for 4 years and started their mobile home pet grooming service for more than a year.  So if you are wondering why home pet grooming services is good as compared to getting grooming in the petshop? Let me tell you more.

so if you give Ian kor kor a call and make an appointment with him, he will come to your doorstep to do grooming for u...

once reach Ian kor kor will explain what he is going to do to Shirley for each step he is doing lo. this time round i m doing the basic grooming cos my coat is not very long



So Ian kor kor begin me with shaving my paw pad, cleaning my ears and removing my under coat.





after all is done, i am given a good bath


then he blow dry me of cos. i feel so clean and happy after that..





So if your furkid needs some grooming now, do give Ian kor kor a call ok? endorsed by Faith.

Call / Whatsapp/ SMS Ian kor kor at +65 91171087 (Monday-Sunday 9am-7pm),
do note that they are usually booked ahead for 3-7 days ahead. Clients are encouraged to book beforehand to avoid disappointment. if there is a missed call, do drop Ian kor kor a message ok?

Comments