[Review] Curél Sebum Care

Visit my website @ http://shirleylye12.wix.com/princessmic


I always laugh when i watch "Mrs Tan (from under one roof) says your face is as oily as my kuali aka wok" and i never thought that it will happen to me too. T-T. Actually many will know that excess sebum can aggravate skin sensitivity and i always have sensitive skin (prone to acne). i tried all sorts of products to control the sebum on my face but sadly, it doesnt work very well with me.I am almost on the verge of giving up until theSamplestore introduce me to Curél Sebum Care


Curél, Japan’s No. 1 brand for sensitive Asian skin, introduces a new skincare range specially formulated for sensitive and oily or combination skin types. The Curél Sebum Care range - comprising a Foaming Wash, Lotion and Moisture Gel - ofers the skincare essentials to properly manage both skin sensitivity and sebum
secretion.

it only takes 3 steps..

Step 1
Curél Sebum Care Foaming wash ~ Ultra fine foam with sebum solvent to thoroughly cleanse dirt and excess sebum while protectng ceramide.
1. Apply 2 full pumps directly onto wet skin
2. do not lather
3. gentle massage and rinse off thoroughly

Step 2
Curél Sebum Care Lotion ~ Non-sticky formula prepares skin for better absorption of moisturiser / essence that is used after the lotion.
1. After cleansing, apply lotion gently over the whole face.
2. Apply twice daily, in the morning and at night.

Step 3
Curél Sebum Care Moisture Gel ~Liquid based gel spreads easily for speedy absorption into deeper layers of skin without leaving skin sticky.
1. Apply three to four pumps gently over the entire face
2. Apply twice daily, in the morning and at night.

ok, lets not puke here ok? i m going to show u my pimples face lolx. look at my chin area, it is covered with big pimples and very oily face.

After 4 days of application, my pimples starts clearing up and also my skin looks brighter and cleaner. despite i m in Melbourne and during their winter, my face stays very moisturized.

this is after a week of using

smoother skin and less oily. my pimples are all cleared up!


Curél Sebum Care range is available atselected Guardian and Watson’s storesfrom 16 June.
Curél Sebum Care range is now available in Singapore at selected Guardian and
Watson’s stores. Prices range from S$19.80 to S$34.90.

For more information, please visit http://web.kao.com/sg/curel/ or https://www.facebook.com/Curel.SG

Comments