[Holiday] My first trip to Melbourne with Mummy ~ Day 6 & day 7

Visit my website @ http://shirleylye12.wix.com/princessmic

Day 6 is nothing except shopping day. We departed Penguin island and head back to Melbourne city itself. Checked in at our hotel located at the heart of Chinatown. Little i know that cHinatown in Melbourne is much bigger than in Sydney! It spreads across many streets and chinese food is so convenient here. you get to see many chinese students there too!

The weather at Melbourne city is fairly good that day. Was cool but not as cold as i expected it to be especially during winter time. We ate at a honking cafe where they serve famous roasted delicacies and wanton noodles. for small eaters like me, i would recommend to share as the wanton is pretty big in size and you will be stuffed if you decided to be adventurous like us to order extra dishes to go with your noodles.


after lunch, we went for a quick shopping. quicksilver is a must i feel to buy in Aussie. They are so cheap there especially their shorts! we went crazy buying them (the boys) and of cos i got none for myself cos nothing catches my eye haha.

winter pictures always turn out very dull i feel. the pictures i took never as nice as those i took in Sydney. of cos, i am still getting used to my fujifilm. u can say i regretted never bring my D90 along but it is really very heavy if on a road trip.

for dinner, we headed back to china town for hotpot. the best comfort food during winter !

probably singapore has lots of steamboats like this so to me, it is nothing special except it warms our stomach on a cold cold night.

holidays seems to pass really quickly. especially when u are in overseas. the next day, we woke up and do some last minute shopping before check out and headed to the airport and back to Singapore. I always feel that when i am returning to my own country, the weather is always damm good. i m blessed with a blue blue sky.


 Les Mis. something i missed. grrhhh...i hope i can watch it again! so it marks the end of my melbourne trip. finally. finished it before end of 2014 lolx

Comments