[Personal] Me & BB Zachariah

Visit my website @ http://shirleylye12.wix.com/princessmic

Hello, it has been awhile i last update my blog. i think probably no one reads it anymore anyway. lolx. I always wanted to but i am so so lazy to do it. Just want to take this chance to document my pregnancy anyway. lol.

Yes. I am pregnant after the last failed one. I always thought God is so unfair to take away the one from the last one but now i think God is kind to give me another one. And We name him Zachariah. meaning God Remembers. Yes. we hope that he will remember that he is a gift from God to us and for us to remember too.

I discovered i was pregnant somewhere in September last yr. approximately 2 month after i return from my Melbourne trip. At that point of time, i was busy with Faith issues as she is showing some aggressive behavior and i had a hard time coping with both the house and work issues. Lucky for me, Chris got me a maid and that is when i realize i am pregnant and the maid came in just in time. Then again, maid issues..another story but now i got another new maid who help me alot lately which i will share later.

My first trimester
It went away smoothly and lucky for me. i dont have much serious morning sickness. all i feel is tired, bloated (dont feel like eating much), sore breast.  Many would say i am pretty lucky and considered healthy cos i dont puke like merlion. which i glad i din. I din gain much weight during my first trimester and i dont look like i am pregnant at all. it is also at week 15 when i confirm that i am carrying a baby boy. We got really excited as we always wanted a boy and decided on the name for our baby ~ Zachariah.  We shortlisted a few from Ethan, Zachary, ..etc and finally decided on Zachariah. Chinese name? We decided to call him 凱 . We hope that he can grow up as a very outstanding person!

My second trimester
well, many of them say that it is the honeymoon for 2nd trimester cos all the morning sickness that one experience will be all gone
in this trimester. Well, for me, it feels very much the same as compared to my first. I would very proud to say that
i am blessed with a smooth pregnancy. Thank God. Nothing much happen except 1 session of vaginal infection but it got cleared after
a series of antibiotics. other than that, probably is my weight again. I din gain much weight but gynae say i am all good as the baby is 
very active and is growing well.  not much cravings too. lucky for husiban.


My third trimester
into my 34 week. a few more weeks to go. Gynae expected me to deliver at 39th week which is 1st week of May. i really hope that BB Z
can stay in my stomach until then. So we get to celebrate birthday together and he will be a special baby to me.
Feeling more n more tired lately. The baby head has turned at week 31 and last check, he is still in the same position which means i am all
good for natural. BB Z is very active which i enjoy his company of kick boxing everyday and sometimes i will try to disturb him too. bought many stuffs already and 
we are all good for him. As usual, i dont look as pregnant as compared to many. I look like i am only 5 mths pregnant compared to others but in fact, i am already into 
my 9th mth.  =). weight gain, less than 6kg. but who cares as long as he is healthy! i also started to exercise with Faith and Zeus every morning with walks hoping it
can help in easy delivery too. am much happier now cos i got Faith with me. the dogs are with me, they keep me happy.



ok. thats all about my pregnancy. hopefully when BB z is here, i got more things to post.

Comments