[Personal] Birth of BB Z

Visit my website @ http://shirleylye12.wix.com/princessmic

The long awaiting for Z is here. His EDD is meant to be on the 12 May but the gynae told us that he might be 1 week earlier so we are anticipating his arrival and see which day he will arrive. Not on my birthday nor his dad's birthday, he pick 9th of May. which is the mirror image of "6".

It all started with the bloody show at 2am in the morning and then i had mild contraction. so the husiban sent me to the hospital where the waiting game starts. the first 2 hrs of contractions was not so bad and my dilation was at 1-2 cm only. then the contraction got more intense at 15 mins interval where it killed me. I immediately asked for epidural cos i couldnt take it anymore. after the epidural it was ok where i could sleep and watch tv. it took bloody 12 hrs when the nurses detect a irregular heart beat each time my contraction starts so they alerted the gynae and there i was. going for the emergency Csect which i was not prepared for it. i was pushed into the OT at about 1510 hrs and when they cut me, i could feel the pain still and i couldnt take it anymore and i was breaking down and then the gynae had no choice but to knock me out totally and i was on total GA. by the time i woke up, it was about late evening and BB Z was born at 1545 hrs weighing 2.895kg.

dammit. the whole labor, i experience both. TMD.

anyway. thats not the end of my up and down. he was diagnosed with jaundice and required to stay back for another day so the night of milk delivery starts. i need to pump and deliver milk to him and my supply couldnt meet his demand and we had no choice but to give in to formula milk. on second thoughts, which is not too bad cos FM last longer and i could get some sleep. if i feed him BM, he wakes up every 2 hrs for feed while FM he can last about 3-4 hrs. call me a selfish bitch but i think it is also for the better of us. i get to sleep, i can pump more BM. I also doing direct latching now but only at times cos he now take me as his personal pacifier..FML. so i also give in to pacificer already. so all those that ppl discourage me to do, all i do.

anyway. here are some of his pictures. he grow up so fast

this is taken when he is just 6 days old. on the day where he came home

the first night he came home, my confinement nanny wasnt with us yet so we took up the job of taking care of the baby ourselves. omg. was a nightmare. he poo and cry for milk every 1 -2 hr...we change diapers until we almost go crazy. the whole night i am almost naked cos i am breast feeding him. FML

this pictire i guess is a must have photo for every babies. their bathing photo

this is taken when he is about 10 days old.

13 days old...

when he is 15 days old

when he is 16 days old

last but not least. the wefie . so difficult to take pictures of the baby. i guess is time to pull my DSLR out instead of using the fujifilm T10 liao

Comments