[Product Review] Faith in Face

Visit my website @ http://shirleylye12.wix.com/princessmic

Thank you to https://www.samplestore.com/ for sending me the 3 masks. They are really my savior after my recent korea trip. lolx.

After my trip from Korea, my face problems include

  1. Dry skin - due to the harsh weather, my skin become really dry
  2. Out breaks - probably due to too dry skin and also the hot spicy food i take
  3. Dull looking skin 



Faith in Face, the No. 1 Hydrogel Mask Brand in Korea, was first launched in 2012 by a multi-national team of young cosmetic experts from Korea, Britain and Canada after 3 years of research and development. With the faith that everyone is born with an attractive and beautiful face, the Faith team strongly believes in original beauty and goes by their motto of “Have Faith in Face, Origin of Beauty”. The Faith team believes that the role of cosmetics is to reveal and highlight each individual’s true and unique beauty, rather than changing something to your face. Faith in Face believes in using only organic and naturally derived extracts, such as vegetable collagen, essential oils, Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid etc. Free of parabens and mineral oils, Faith in Face products are specially formulated to be gentle on the skin while reducing the chances of allergic reactions. Faith in Face does not perform animal testing on their products. Unlike regular microfiber and cotton sheet masks, Faith in Face’s hydrogel masks contain a high percentage of water soluble ingredients to deliver maximal hydration and superior skin rejuvenation. With a gentle formula that is suitable for sensitive skin, the hydrogel masks are also able to cool the skin, thanks to beta-glucans which rejuvenate stressed out skin.

there 5 types of mask available







so let my son pick the mask for me to try ok? lol.

mummy, you try this one ok?

Film Star - Black and White
My Review : I simply love this. The mask hydrates my dry skin especially i suffer from cold rashes after returning from my Korea trip. After using the mask for the first time, my skin feels less dry and smooth. You can see the serum dripping out from the mask once you open it! 

Nourish Me
His Review : The mask is very nourishing and helps my sun burnt skin subsided easily. I am a sports person and tend to do alot of outdoor sports. However, i get sun burnt easily. This mask is really good and after putting it, my redness all gone.


Faith in Face Hydrogel Mask range is now exclusively available at
Watsons at $14.50 for 3s.

Comments