[Personal] Zach First trip to the S.E.A Aquarium

Visit my website @ http://shirleylye12.wix.com/princessmic

We wanted to visit the Underwater world on Sunday after they announced that they will be officially closed at the end of this month. However, when we reached our destination, the queue is super long and we dont want to queue under the hot weather. So we decided to visit the S.E.A Aquarium instead.

Zach actually napped in my brother's car and woke up just in time for our activities!

Good afternoon my lover Boy!

The S.E.A Aquarium actually contains 2 parts of it. 1 is where u get to see the sea trades of our ancient times like Zhen Ho who travels to Nanyang and other traders.

i still recall when i was young, my parents used to bring me to Zoo, birdpark, Sentosa. We were even friends of Zoo last time! I hope i can also do this with Zach too. At his tender age of 1, he is very excited to see animals, fishes, dogs..etc.

Now, he is more appreciative towards things he see and hear. he can point excitedly to tell you he want this and curious on things he want. Of cos, he also started his terrible one of throwing tantrums too.

Now, every morning he will ask me to kiss him good bye before i go to work and "tell" me to buy him things when i knock off. lol

For those who are interested in going to S.E.A Aquarium, they do have discounts for Singaporeans / PRs, People working in SG and Senior Citizens.

Do note that you will need to produce identification cards upon admission.

Comments