[Food Review] I din know vegetarian can be so yummy

Visit my website @ http://shirleylye12.wix.com/princessmic

this is my 2nd time to Su Food actually. The first time i been there was with my cols and Su Food was recommended by my vegetarian diet col. Initially i am quite skeptical on how good the food can taste and i am impressed! with the variety of food they have and also they really taste very good. Therefore, i went there another time with my close friend.

There are a few branch of Su Food in Singapore and the one i went is at Wheelock place as it is pretty near my office =)

They offer set meals valued from $18++ for a 3 course meal to $22 for a 5 course meal. All you need to do is to select the starter, soup and the main course. I tried the 5 course meal and i find that it is very filing for me. Therefore this time round, i had the 3 course meal. I simply love their star pizza and have cravings since my last visit

I love their pumpkin soup. It is rich and yet not too rich until very ger lak.

this is the pizza that i highly recommend
there is wasabi ( although i am not a fan but it add in flavour to the pizza). and the crust is thin and crispy but you will be in for a surprise. cos the end of the star, there is a surprise ( keeping in suspense). lol. do try this pizza if you are at Su Food.

You can also view their variety of food on the menu at their website. For more information, do visit their website @ http://sufood.com.sg

Comments

Post a Comment