of story of Faith ~ our new family member

Visit my website @ http://shirleylye12.wix.com/princessmic

Today post is not about food or holiday but my new family member ~ Faith. As many of you would have known, Ronnie passed away a month ago and i have difficulties in coping actually. I cant be alone else i will start to think about Ronnie and why he left me, what i have not done enough for him. To the extend, i even have the intention to quit my current job cos i hated this job so much, it deprived me of 3 mths from Ronnie when he is still very much healthy (although i am the one who took up this job). but i just cant help it. i hate myself for taking this job.

Even though i try to move on but still, i cant help thinking of the past cos Ronnie is too dear to me. I took up the courage to do adoption / volunteer myself for fostering / keeping myself super busy but still it doesnt help. And then i always wanted to keep another dog ( at that time, is to keep Ronnie company) but now is to keep me company.So i keep pestering LL to get one. however he hesitated for our house is not ready and he wants to keep a retriever.

But recently my situation has gone so bad that LL decided to go ahead with our plan. We started looking around for retrievers at pasir ris farmway from big pet shops to the small ones ( like puppy mills) . We took 1 day just to look for a puppy but we couldnt find one that we like. I wanted to get a female puppy as previously Ronnie told me that he wants a girlfriend so i want to hold this promise to him ( at least this is something that i can do now). but the dogs there we couldnt find any connection with them. So LL decided to post on his company website to see if any of his cols have any puppies to give / sell away. a week passed, no one replied.  He then went to google for sale of puppies from home breeders and also tried to contact his uncle from Msia to see if he has puppies too. there is no replies from his uncle either. nevertheless, we tried calling each contact posted on the internet. there are some that are hoax, they came back with the same email format that tells u that they are having brain surgery and if we pay them $250, the dog will reach our house in the next 24hrs. bullshit. although we want to get a pup but i wont fall onto that.

it was until we called one of the advertisement ( the paws factory). and the home breeder told us that he has 2 female puppies for sale ( wow x1) but one is already reserved for viewing ( awwww) on Friday night. and i told LL about this. so we decided to leave it to God's hands already. then the next day, i receive a sms from the home breeder that he already sold one and ask if we are interested in viewing the other one. so we decided to view the puppy. after viewing, we told him that we need to consider but we made the decision to bring her back during dinner. so immediately after dinner, we rush back to bring her back. LL and I keeps thinking of what name to call her on our way there already. We google all the Christian names for dogs as we feel that she is really a gift from God to us. to me. and we decided to name her Faith.

"Its love at first sight for us and God gives u to us, so we name you Faith. Hoping you will grow strong and healthy, staying happily with us as a family together with our Faith in God. Amen"


and yes, now i am very happy. i still think of Ronnie at times. and Ronnie will always be in my heart

Comments