[Food Review] Birthday celebration at Etna Italian Restaurant

Visit my website @ http://shirleylye12.wix.com/princessmic

this year i can finally eat to my heart content lol. no more control diet hehe and we can have couple time together. so hub brought me to Etna - a Italian restaurant. the place is very cosy and is packed with people. do make a booking if you wish to dine there. The food wise i would say that is very good especially their pasta. They are famous for baked fish but you will need to preorder. we ordered their grilled fish which is as good and is very fresh too


their starter. is raw beef and is very good

their pasta

the grill fish

tiramisu and their little surprise for me..they sang me a birthday song..so sweet

thanks dear for everything. i love u


Address50 Duxton Rd, Singapore 089514
Hours
Open today · 12–2:30PM6–10:30PM

Comments