[Food Review] L'Rez - Nanyang Polytechnic

Visit my website @ http://shirleylye12.wix.com/princessmic

Well this is not the first time I dine at L'Rez actually and is my XX time hehe. L'Rez is a restaurant operate by the NYP students and recommended by my Neighbour who is a lecturer there. The food menu is actually part of the students' final year project and the restaurant also serve as the internship place for them too.

L'Rez offer fine dining cuisine at affordable price and with 15 bucks per pax ( Public), you get to enjoy course meal. With a small top up, you can opt for their mocktail or their "high end" coffee like Cappuccino or Latte.

L'Rez also changes their menu every school term. For dinning at the restaurant, do call to make reservation and also check out on their website for menu and opening hrs. Note that sometimes due to school holidays or term break, the restaurant may not be open
https://www.facebook.com/NYPRestaurantandCafe


Entrée - u can also choose between 2 of them

For main course, you can choose between 2

desert

mocktail


Thank you to my wonderful neighbours who make my birthday so special this yr! Thanks Andy and Cindy

Comments