[Personal] Zachariah and Hannah's trip to the Zoo

Visit my website @ http://shirleylye12.wix.com/princessmic

Last yr I brought Zachariah to the zoo on his birthday. Technically speaking is River Safari. At that time, he was only 1 yr old and I was pregnant with Hannah so I don't dare to explore too far..so I took on the small part of the zoo...Read here

this yr, I decided to be more adventurous and went to the main one. In fact, I went there 2 times straight in a week cos Zach din managed to see some of the animals he love. Since then, he started to fall in love with Lion. -_-


Now at age of 2, he is more interactive and he really enjoy the trip very much

For those who are going to the zoo, do take note of the important things to bring
1. umbrella in case rain
2. insect repellent ( very important cos a lot of mosquitoes)
3. hat / cap
4. water bottle ( refill is available - water cooler)
5. baby carrier ( I brought a stroller and I find it a hassle to bring it up and down the tram)
6. portable electric fan

Think that's about it!

Comments