[Personal] updates

Been a while since I last post here. Many things happened in 2017 and I would probably summarized it in short here

1. I left Singtel and joined another industry. Something made me move but I Guess moving on is a good thing for me. I learn more and have more exposure now. I m more confident now too. 

2. I shifted out of Minton and now I m back to a West kiddo again. Still trying to get used to my life here. My place here is great. The environment minus some of nasty neighbours here. Of cos. I met some good ones. With the upcoming cny, I only managed to get my dining table in place. Lol. So I Guess will need some time before I can do a showcase of my house

But peek preview




So now I stay at ground floor haha. I trying to convince myself that is a good move since I m fighting with cockroaches n insects now. Lol

We search for many places before deciding on this one. Really peaceful and quiet. Windy and air is gd. 

3. Kids. Still the same. Nah and Zach. Faith n Zeus







4. I still cook occasionally lol. Just not as often as before. Lol 






5. Blogging. Actually I still blog at Dayre but apparently I read that dayre is shutting down so decided to continue here. Download a app and then so here I m.

U will hear more of me here I Guess haha 


Comments