[Random] Labour Day

Time flies. Is May. Month of birthdays. Which means I m one yr older very soon. Today is Labour Day and a Super rainy day. 

Was going tru some Instagram and triggered some random thoughts. Was Wow-Ing at Sonyalphaclub over some pictures took using Rii. Well I wasn’t a Sony fan after my NEX cos I found the Color rather off.mayb is the skills la. But I somehow feel that Color lacking compared to Fujifilm t1 and my Nikon until my latest found rii. I like everything about it except the battery drains Super fast. It even drains if I never use it. So end up I got three batteries and 1 charger that allows me to charge 4 at one go which is convienent for travelling. 

Nevertheless it is my new found love with the sharpness of the pictures. So I got one more love now


















Comments