[Travel] Japan trip

So back to backlogs of my Japan trip. August has a wonderful Long weekend where I can just simply take minimal number of days and I get to go on a holiday. 

Was thinking of where to go and what to do. So hub gave me some choices like UK, Japan or NZ. Did some research and I decided on Japan despite the weather is Super hot during August. 

I took up the planning on where to go, what to do, where to stay plus eat and Budget too. After I did up my itinerary, I shared with hubs and he just approved and financed all the expenses. Lol. So we went for a week in Japan. Our first trip to Japan and our first couple trip after so Long. 

The trip to Japan was meant for touch and go type whereby we get a feel of Japan and easier for me to plan the next trip which is in Feb next yr. 

So I planned 2 days in Osaka, 2 days in Kyoto , 1 day in Mt Fuji and 2 days in Tokyo. Personally I like Kyoto most after I been to Japan. 



So off we went. Left our two kids with my parents plus helper on a Super early Sunday. Boarded our scoot to Osaka! 

Comments