of a newer one...

haiz. i guess i am backdating all my post nowadays. the only time i can blog is probably on sun evening. i try to blog the events in daily format so that i can remember the past events haha.

anyway this is a short one too. work over the weekend isnt fun but we need to get everything done up for the u-know-who...so...even a dinner last night @RWS  (to celebrate CD's promotion) is also a mad rush. i barely sit down and my phone ring to ask me to go back to work. saw Sis Lim and Grace Clover but din even had the chance to chat and then i need to rush to gobble down all my food then to work.

lucky for CD to pick me up after else i wont know how to get home from there too..i realised that i can smile properly lately ..how to? stress and tense up with work, resource issues, deadline to meet...and those deadlines are really deadly ...deadly serious...

today is another one too. i wake up to go Marina bay golf course for a 18 hole. a mad rush too. after 18 holes, i rush down to the site without lunch..now i am famished and deadbeat tired..my legs are sore after the game and even more sore after running with the safety boots. i wonder if our competitors experience such life like me before. =(

some pictures taken while waiting for tee off..




Comments