of counting down..

May is a month full of events for me. Yes, i am leaving my current company soon and is probably less than a week's time ( minus the public holiday).

i would probably say is a major move for me as i am here barely 2 yrs and i am already moving on to another company. seriously, i cant bear to leave my friends here, i miss them alot after i leave especially Bunny, A, K, G and ML. however, life has to move on right? ever since last yr,  after the opening of the property, i seems to lose my goal in life and thats the reason why i decided to move on. perhaps, the goal in my life as a staff in MBS is not really what i am looking for. anyway, i will be joining the Pharma industry. =)

Another thing that is worth to count down is not my birthday but my holiday on my birthday. Yes, i will be flying off again this time to another country. will update on the trip once i m bk..so now keeping it a secret. =).  and yes, i will be missing my chance to vote this time round =(.

so much for  the short updates and have a nice long weekend =)



Comments