of food tasting at zhi char - great world city

had always wanted to do some food tasting at this restaurant situated at my office downstairs. so here we go just before we catch a movie - Pirates of the Caribbean haha. is so convenient to work at places where u got cinema, restaurant, food court, food center, shops..etc haha. i love my workplace manz. so near town too and best, my house!


anyway back  to the food. the food is quite normal and quite expensive too. 

shark fin with conpoy soup at 10.80 each - i think this is consider the cheapest and value for money? haha
 

hmd mini toufu with thai sauce (6 piece) at 6.80

imperial spring chicken at 16.80

asparagus at 9.80

with all the service and additiional charges it adds up to a bill of 73.68 for 2 which i feel is very steep for the above =(. seriously i think i wont go there again on my own. anyway, they belong to part of a food subsidiaries - www.res.com.sg. for other restaurant , u can go to www.res.com.sg for more info

brought to u by the two food taster


I love to eat and i love my PEN

Comments