of new begining i hope & dinner @ watami

Visit my website @ http://shirleylye12.wix.com/princessmic

many of my friend who know me since young would know that Shirley is not in my birth certificate and also my NRIC. It took me a while before i decided to include Shirley in my NRIC. I always thought it was a difficult process until M told me how easy it is by just declaring a deedpoll.

Story goes like this ->

so when i was young, we did some simple fortunate calculation on my name actually. My chinese name is proven too "harsh" for me and i get sickly easily ( when i was young, i couldnt recover from a cough just like now..but lucky i got a gd docter la..but now she retired liao..and i seen 3 docs n yet i still coughing lo) , then my life will also not very gd too. when i started sec, i have been using Shirley ( Xue li) among my friends and life seems to be much better..until the major incident happen 5 yrs back when i used my dialect name. nevertheless, i blame it on myself for everything that has happen and nothing to do with my name..just my life.
 
since last yr, i started my RES course, i started using my dialect name again. it proven again..my exams kept failing and no matter how hard and well prepared, i always fail. strange. ( yes..i know..christians are non believers of such stuff..but when all else fails, i think i choose to believe everything than nothing). and nothing seems to be smooth for me until i started thinking of including Shirley in my NRIC. so i took the leap of faith and went ahead with it.
  
fair enuff, since i started using my dialect name, i become sickly too. so i am also hoping that this will help improve my health together with my life and luck.

then i went to a law firm earlier this mth and did a deedpoll. using the deed poll, i went to apply for Shirley to be included. the strange thing that happen..i passed my EXAMS! and also everything seems to b falling in placed quite well when i collect my IC yesterday (except for Ronnie la..but he is getting better). i really hope this will continue lor and my life really turns better n better
so here i am, i can be officially call Shirley liao! so happy
 
****************
Dinner @ Watami with HazyHam
Met up with Hazyham earler this month too! we went to the Star for dinner. this is my first time at Watami and i am quite surprise with the variety of food there. Also the price is quite reasonable too. we took a set meal @ 69 ++ for 2 pax and we are stuffed by the end of it (couldnt finish some of it). So the set meal comes with some variety of dishes for different category like Starter, Main, side dishes..etc. here are what we choosen...its alot of food for the 2 of us..especially for ladies

i think if i eat with LL, he will be super full too!
it comes with drinks. i took honey lemon and Hazyham took her usual coke lo
Ceaser Salad. i find it funny with a soft boiled egg lol. but this is hazyham's fav lo..
Sukiyaki Beef! love it! i starting to adapt to the taste of beef...or mayb just these atas beef? o_O?
Scallops baked with cheese. yumz. sinful but taste fantastic!
Ramen! of cos, it couldnt be comparable with Marutama or those ramen specialty shop la..but still as gd
Sashimi! very fresh and yummy! our fav..
Udon, this is dry and i think we should eat it with the sukiyaki soup? anyway. i did la.. and is gd..
Tempura

Overall
The dininig experience is quite nice and cosy. The price is quite reasonable as we had huge quantities of food and the food taste good too. I will definitey go back there again for more!






Comments