of first trip in 2012 Sydney last day


well, good times always ends quickly isnt it? this is going to be my last post about Sydney. So i consider myself very lucky for this trip as i also experience the celebration of Greece independence day. So i get to see alot of people wearing their traddtional clothing and doing the parade on the streets of Sydney. Very nice experience nice weather too. It rained in the morning but the sky got cleared after that so it was quite cooling.

our last meal in Sydney...our lunch..we walked to one of the foodcourt and had our lunch there. I find the concept of this stall quite interesting. You get to choose the type of food you wan to cook. like Laksa, you choose the ingredient that goes with it. you can also opt for fried noodles and the sauce + the noodles + ingredients to go with it! Maybe we should have one in Singapore too? lol.


after lunch, we walk back to the hotel and the parade starts.


so after that we checked out and kissed Sydney goodbye. We will be BACK!!! this i promise myself. hehe.

Some thoughts on this trip
this is a fairly short trip for me before i embarked on another journey in my life. Yes, i will be traveling again as this time it will be longer - 3 months in Manila. alone. but i am glad that i have friends there, my ex MBS director is also there..lol. i guess i wont be that alone after all. I will also try to come bk once a mth to accompany the love ones.

anyway, this trip is many of my "first". First to travel alone in the city, First to go Aussie, First trip in 2012, First to go holiday in Autumn instead of my fav Winter. I would say this trip is really a memorable one for me and i really enjoy myself, the company of LaffLaff too. until next time, i guess all my blog post will be in my life in Manila lol.  but i m not going to bring my Nikon along..so it will just be me and my PEN...


Australia - Sydney
of first trip in 2012
of a little sneak preview of where i been to for the past 1 week...
of first trip in 2012 Sydney last day

Comments

Post a Comment